The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws and requirements for user privacy.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, telephone number, email address and any other relevant information);
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and any other information you provide either via our contact form, or by contacting us directly.
Using your Personal Data
Personal data submitted on this website may be used to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Contact you via telephone, text message, email or by post (where specifically requested) in relation to the services specified on this website; and
- Send you marketing information on additional products and services we feel may be of interest to you, by the methods requested only.
Your Personal data will be processed by DRSP as follows:
We will retain your personal data on a secure server until such time that (whichever is greater)
- Any contract between you and us has been fulfilled and a period no less than 6 years has passed;
- You have requested that all data we hold for you be deleted;
- You have not signed a contract with us and have not given specific consent for future contact;
- Where a contract is established, we will use any data provided in accordance with the claims management activities specified within your signed contract.
We will pass your data on to a third party company only where specific permission to do so has been granted by you. Such permission will be recorded on your data file.
Specific categories of Personal Data may include:
- Your full known name, previous names, gender, current and previous addresses and contact telephone numbers;
- Names of creditors and account numbers for credit agreements provided either by you or by your creditors, the latter only being requested when specific consent has been provided by you;
- Details of current and previous employment and health issues only where required as part of the fulfilment of a contract;
- Details of current and previous pension providers, policy numbers and sale agreements where applicable, only where required as part of the fulfilment of a contract.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to request a copy of the report we hold about you so that you can ensure its accuracy, update it and request it’s removal in it’s entirety with us where necessary. You can do this by writing to our Data Controller, Melanie Taylor, by any of the following methods:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone on 0800 849 5078
- By post to – Melanie Taylor, Data Controller, DRSP Limited, 6th Floor, Fountain House, 83 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2EE
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
As non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted over the Internet, they can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites (all of which will be encrypted and accessed on a secure server (SSL)), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and have already been set. Other cookies help us to improve the site content for all site visitors by showing us how you use our site.
The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it may include general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
You may also change your website browser settings to prevent accepting cookies automatically.
Our Website has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain various links to other websites. We have no control over the privacy policies operated by such linked sites. We, therefore, accept no liability for the privacy policies of such sites or for the treatment of information provided by you to or on such sites.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Payments will only be taken on under the terms of the agreement for work already undertaken thus no refunds are available.
The data controller responsible for our website is Melanie Taylor, Director of Operations at DRSP Limited. Our data protection registration number is Z2916319.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.