You can view our Terms of Engagement, Key Information and Complaints Policy documents in PDF format from below: –
DRSP Terms Of Engagement
DRSP Key Information Document
DRSP Complaints Policy
- The content of this website’s pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Any details provided through the use of this website may be shared with carefully selected third parties for the purpose of handling your enquiry. By submitting your information, you are providing your explicit consent for those third parties to contact you in relation to pension assistance and/or claims.
- By submitting contact details that are protected by any telephone preference service, you agree to indemnify us and our carefully selected third parties of any breach of such service(s). Providing protected details constitutes your express consent for us to use those details to carry out our services without risk of recourse.
If you have submitted a claim through Expert Pension Claims (DRSP Ltd) and are looking for a copy of the Terms & Conditions of your contract, you can view them here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about these terms and conditions, do not hesitate to get in touch with our specialist team. Likewise, if you think you have been mis-sold a pension, SIPP or investment, simply fill in our quick enquiry form or contact us today on 0161 968 0768.
Expert Pension Claims is a claims management company. We do charge a fee for our services, but this is only if your claim is successful. We do not charge a cancellation fee. For more information, visit our fees page.