What is the average compensation for a mis-sold pension?
The amount of compensation you could receive will vary from case to case, but there are current claims being made which have ranged into thousands of pounds.
When you call us, one of our team members will quickly assess your situation, and then if we feel that you have a legitimate claim, they will assign you a specialist mis-sold pensions advisor who will handle your case. To find out how much you could be owned, contact us today.
Are you a victim of pension mis-selling?
Mis-sold pensions are one of the most common financial products to be mis-sold by banks and other institutions. UK regulators have noted a dramatic rise in the number of complaints relating to pensions, with millions in refunds paid out and banks paying large fines as a result.
But how do you know if you are one of the thousands of UK victims of mis-sold pensions? Pension advisers have very strict codes of practice to follow. Here are the top signs you’ve been mis-sold:
Health & Medical Issues – The adviser failed to take into account your health and medical issues or failed to ask.
Not Given Enough Information – You were not given all of the information required to make an informed decision.
Given the Wrong Option – You were advised to take out a personal pension, but a company scheme would have given you a better deal.
Didn’t Shop Around for Deals – You were not given the opportunity to shop around for the best deal.
If any of the above statements apply to you, it is likely you could apply for mis-sold pension compensation with the help of our team. Contact our expert team today to get started with your claim!
You might be wondering how the whole pension claims process works, and how long it might take until you receive your potential refund. Each case is different however we will try to outline the process as clearly as possible. We offer pension mis-selling advice to anyone in the UK, covering England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Once you have completed your initial inquiry using our online contact form or over the telephone, we will send you a small claim pack to complete and return to us. After we receive your documents, you have 14 days to cancel your claim if you decide to do so.
- After we have contacted your pension provider or adviser, they have 40 days to provide us with your file. We will then review your file and contact you if we require any clarification.
- If we then submit a mis-sold pension plan claim on your behalf, your adviser or provider has eight weeks to respond to this complaint and will sometimes ask for an extension of 2-4 weeks.
- After this time, your complaint may be upheld, and you will be paid your compensation. If, however, your complaint is not upheld, we will present your case to the Financial Ombudsman – we will require further authorisation from you before we do this.
Why choose Expert Pension Claims?
We take pride in making every customer we help a contender for mis-sold pension compensation. All of our team members are committed to helping our clients.
We want to ensure that we provide an excellent level of customer service while providing the results you deserve. When you make your claim with us, we want you to feel comfortable that you have come to the right place. Get started today, call us on 0161 968 0768.
Commitment to Results – We believe that for too long the public has been taken advantage of by financial institutions. Our team will fight your claim ensuring that we do everything within our power to help you.
Transparency – We will assign you the best person to handle your case and will keep you updated every step of the way.
Confidential – When it comes to data protection, we take things very seriously. We will never pass on your information to third parties, and all the details provided are held securely by us.
– We will never use financial or legal jargon to confuse you and will explain every step, in terms you understand. If you have any questions about your claim, you can get in touch and we will answer fully, fairly, and honestly.
– We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in respect of regulated claims management activities so you have peace of mind that you working with a legitimate team.
Cooling Off Period – After we have received your signed documents, you have 14 days in which to cancel your claim. This gives you time to consider whether you are making the right decision, and get a feel for our customer service.
Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our high-quality customer service, and will always act in your best interests. Your appointed mis-sold pension expert will treat you with compassion, empathy, and respect. We treat all of our clients as individuals.
Customers Are Individuals – We treat your case on it’s individual merits and take the time to get to know you and your circumstances, rather than simply being a case number on file. This allows us to get the best results for your claim.
How to claim for mis-sold pension compensation
Getting started with your mis sold pension claim is simple. We have years of experience in helping consumers reclaim money that they are owed for mis-sold financial products.
To get started, fill out our contact form and one of our specialists will be in touch shortly to help you reclaim the money that’s rightfully owed to you. It’s really that simple.
In the meantime, if you have any other questions about your mis-sold pension, do not hesitate to contact us!